Monday, January 19, 2004

I KNOW I went overboard with the whole Justin Timberlake thing on Saturday because Saturday night, I had a dream that Justin was my boyfriend :) I'll spare you the details but I woke up sooooo happy!! I'm smiling now just thinking about it. He was everything I thought he would be as my boyfriend.

I watched the Philly-Carolina game yesterday and I am so happy for DeShaun Foster and Ricky Manning, Jr. I didn't even know Ricky was on the Panthers until the start of the game. 3 interceptions baby!! And DeShaun had a TD. Freddie Mitchell did OK for Philadelphia but it wasn't meant to be. I miss those days when it was fun watching UCLA football games because you knew they'd win, you just didn't know by how much.

Eileen just called her husband... Right now she's saying "Why are you answering the phone so nice? Expecting your girlfriend to call?" Those two are so vicious to each other it's a wonder they stay married.

Fire at Westside Pavilion! Anyone know what happened? No American Eagle Outfitters for me today then.

No comments: