AMERICAN IDOL -
Diane - blah, good singer, she'll make it to the top 10 just cause
Marque - cute but oh so gay... the Vern Yip factor... ok singer
Ashley - I always want to support a fellow Bruin but damn, she's annoying. Didnt like her singing either.
Whoohoo, new The O.C. tomorrow! Shoot her, shoot her!!!
Katie - she's cool but too many facial gestures. She's trying to be too cutesy but I like that she did a different type song
Erskine - I like him but maybe its probably cause I like the song
Jennifer - Dante likes her but he said she just doesn't look like "The" American Idol, she has a good voice
Hmmm... Tuesday night - Del Taco! 3 tacos for 99 cents. I hope my roomie's boyfriend isn't parked behind me. I'm gonna run out real quick right now so I can be back in time for 24. I'll have to wait til 10 pm otherwise. Gonna pause this on TiVo.
Darnit!! He's parked behind me and I don't know where he is. My roomie hasn't been home and I guess he's somewhere outside waiting for her to get back so he can see who she was with. Stupid Stalker.
Matt - looks like generic cute white guy... not bad though.
Fantasia - she's good but I just can't see her as "The" American Idol either. The tone of her voice and her quirkiness is gonna get annoying though.
Dunno who I'm gonna vote for.
No comments:
Post a Comment