Whoohoo, my car made the Most Delightful Vehicles of 2003 list - the near-luxury class. It is delightful! :)
Stan totally pissed me off today... first off, everyone was in the conference room for some birthday celebrations and they start talking about old employees. Stan starts talking about this one ex-employee of his, how he had to tell someone who called to ask about the ex-employee that he needed supervision, his work wasn't that great, etc. Everyone started asking who? Edward? Steve? No, he says, it was Jay. That pissed me off because I know Jay, even though he was way before my time. I work for Jay part-time. Yeah Stan, your 40 year old ex-employee who needed supervision has his own firm right now in Century City, he just bought a brand new 2003 Porsche 911 convertible, he has way more clients than you do and they all have consistent work. He also has a house in Baldwin Hills, a wife and two kids... Now, what does my 62 year old boss have? Let's see... He rents an apartment in West LA, he leases a Lexus E-class, he's single, no kids, NO LIFE, half his clients don't get any work, his office is in a crappy 7 story building (3 of which are parking) in West LA. Who won there??
I was annoyed already and at 6pm (time to go home FINALLY), he decides to come in to tell me about a project we're doing. Took 25 freakin minutes to tell me something he coulda just said in 2 minutes. Thats what I hate most about him. Why the hell can't you get to the point?? No wait, I take that back - the thing I hate most about him is how he loses EVERYTHING you give him and he makes you waste all your time looking for the shit (then wonders why you can't get shit done) and then he comes back to you way later and tells you, oh guess what, he found the file. So freakin annoying! I'm quitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment