Thursday, February 26, 2004

Been so busy lately, I finally have time to write about Tues/Weds American Idol -

Elizabeth - I just get the feeling she's trying too hard to be black by singing that song (I wanna Dance with Somebody), I don't know why. She was good though.

Eric - Clay isn't the person I think of when I see him, its Stifler from American Pie!! Now, if this guy acted like Stifler, we wouldn't hear the judges complaining about his lack of personality. He has a nice voice though.

Amy - I liked her from the "Hollywood" auditions. She was good though - I liked her start with the no music. I knew she'd get through because Dante and I kept trying to call her # and it was constantly busy. Dante got through once but I couldn't even though I used the automatic redial function on my cell.

Jon - I liked his song choice and I like him... How did Simon come up with "PEN salesman" of all things? I can just imagine how many people come up to him with stupid jokes about selling them pens (Sam from the Apprentice was on Oprah last week and he said people would go up to him just to say "YOU'RE FIRED!"). I voted for him once cause I couldn't get through on #3 or #8.

Charly - I don't know why but I wasn't feelin her. Maybe cause there were a couple people I liked more that were on already.

Jonah - Worst performance so far out of the people who performed. He won't make it through.

Leah - good voice, no personality.

LaToya - definitely the best of the night and I knew she was going through because Dante was calling her number too and he wasn't getting through.

No comments: