Don called me last night at 11pm (2am over in Florida) to tell me he got to Florida ok... I was sooooo happy to hear from him - I wanted to tell him to call me when he got there but I knew if I told him to, he would definitely do it (he always keeps his word, which is so hard to find in a guy) so I was testing him a little bit to see if he would call without me telling him to. He passed! :) not that it matters; he's still out of my life.
He asked me how my weekend was and I told him I was on my way home from shopping with my friend... he asked if I was good and I said I was - didn't spend a lot of money. I had to get the Justin Timberlake CD again though because I NEEDED it and he laughed at me. Why do guys not understand my Justin Timberlake obsession?? Don knew I was going crazy because I hadn't been able to find that CD for a week. I told him I NEEDED the CD because JT always makes me feel better and he asked, "You were feeling bad??" DUH!! But anyways, I didn't want him to know I got attached... I told him, "Yeah, I lost the best cuddler and best kisser I've ever met, so I NEEDED Justin to make me feel better." He thought that was really sweet...
1 phone call was all it took to get myself out of that little depression. The more I think about him, the more I realize what a great guy he was...
No comments:
Post a Comment