Sunday, November 14, 2004

It is amazing how one person can just brighten up your day when you hear from them unexpectedly... no, I'm not getting attached but when Don IMed me tonight with the kissy face, I just couldn't stop smiling. I spent the weekend with him, his roommate and his brother and it was fun. His family is just freakishly tall - he's 6'3, his brother is 6'2 and they're both skinny.

I was just staring at Dante the other day and I couldn't see what I loved so much about him for all those years... He's finally realized he loves me the way I loved him for 3 1/2 years but I don't have those feelings for him anymore. Dante has been crying over me all week and I just don't care anymore. He told me the other day, if I promise to love you and cherish you and be faithful to you but you can't talk or see him ever again, can you do it? NOOOOOOOO... Actually, I didn't have to say that - my silence was enough. I can't give up any time with Don, even if we only have 2 weeks left. Don is the one who brightens up my day now.

AMAZING RACE TUESDAY!!! WHOOOOHOO! And Elf comes out on DVD that day too... Can't wait!

No comments: