Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I don't know where to start... the last 3 days have been amazing. I'm just taking the last steps to finally get rid of the loser in my life :).

So I started dating this new guy - one of the computer guys who comes around our office every now and then. We spent 45 mins talking in the kitchen last Friday at work even though both of us had so much to do and when my co-workers were going out, I invited him to come along but he had some more computers to set up. (perfect opportunity to exchange numbers - call me when you're done so I can tell you where we're at and come join us). Anyway, long story short, we hung out Saturday night and Sunday night (drove back from OC Saturday just to spend time with him, drove back to OC the next morning) and he's such a refreshing change from Dante. When we went to dinner Saturday night, he paid! Yeah, what a concept huh?? When you date a broke loser for so long, you just don't realize how much easier life can be. Don is employed and sooo responsible. He's young but he put himself through college, he has a lot of investments and he's moving to Florida in a month to buy a house there and watch over his parents (who he gives money to every month). Geez, way more responsible than I am!! I'm still the spoiled brat who gets money when I go back to OC to see my parents... Dante came by this morning to use my computer, etc (he spends the entire day here on the computer "working" and I don't know what the hell he's doing - you can only take so much porn right?) and he had the nerve to ask me if I had $10 so he could get some pants out of the tailor. "Didn't I give you $10 for that a month ago???" Aargh!! That was just the last straw - we got into a huge argument about everything and I got my key back from him (which means nothing because he can always climb through the window like he does if he forgets the key). Dante knew I was talking to someone new and he knew I was out Saturday night because he came over and I wasn't here but my car was. He came over first thing Sunday morning just to make sure I wasn't in bed with the guy. WTF! I got so pissed off about that because he's been with so many girls since we broke up a while ago but I can't date another guy?

Anyways, at the office today - Jon comes straight out and says, "so you hooked up with Don?" so everyone was teasing me about it. Jon started asking me "did you see his hard drive?" "...input?" "did he give you a virus?" etc., just being stupid but thats what I love about my co-workers - everyone is goofy and most of us get along so well we can talk/joke about anything. Don has been coming by the office the last four years so they feel like they saw him grow up. Why does everyone mention his big feet?? Thats not why I started seeing him!! He's tall, he has to have big feet. He's just the sweetest guy but because Dante is the only other boyfriend I've ever had, I was hurt so much it is hard for me to believe any guy can be sweet. I was just asking people - tell me something bad about Don! No one had anything bad to say, by the way. I remember when I first started dating Dante and he met my friends, no one liked him. I shoulda listened.

No comments: