So Mr. Perfect found a way to piss me off, and I'm glad he did...
We were cuddling in bed last night and I said, "I love cuddling with you" and all of the sudden he says, "You're not getting attached are you??" I say, "I know I can't" and he says, "Good, no attachments." That pissed me off and I said, "We can still be FRIENDS right???" GEEZ! After that he slept with his back to me the whole night... whats up with that??
I was analyzing it a little too much with co-workers this morning... Did he think I said, "I love you" and not "I love cuddling with you??" How can you miss cuddling?? It's a 2 syllable word!!
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I just told him this morning, "YOU call me when you want to hang out.... I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you to hang out and I don't want to take you away from your friends your last couple weeks here." We'll see what happens...
On the other hand, Dante has been crying, pouring his heart out to me lately... even breaking up with all his other girlfriends just because of me. I've seen him upset over girls before, even one he loved way more than me but it didn't last as long as it's lasting now. He's never gone to the extreme of breaking up with his other girlfriends either... Can people change?? I know everyone is going to kick my ass if I take him back though.
No comments:
Post a Comment