Thursday, November 25, 2004

I said goodbye to Don this morning and I've been crying all day... started 5 minutes after we said goodbye and he told me to take care of myself and not to let Dante ruin my life because I'm too good for that. I know everyone tells me that but coming from Don, I almost started crying right there. I had told him earlier Dante moved back in the week before because he got kicked out of his place and that I really needed to move because as long as I stay at my current apartment, he's going to feel free to come and go as he pleases because this apartment has been under my name for a while and I've been letting roommates move in. If I live with Tony and Marilu, they're not going to let me give him a key so that'll take care of that. I hate confrontation so I'd rather move than deal with stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: