Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Darn you Steph!! Why did I waste half an hour of my life watching House Hunters on HGTV?? That show is almost as bad as Before and After (HGTV also) and it took me a couple months to stop watching that show. I can't believe they put shows together like this with people who have absolutely NO personality at all!! There's a random house hunter and real estate agent in every episode and I can't believe they've managed to find so many boring people! Damn, you're buying a HOUSE, look a little enthusiastic!! After they enter a room, the house hunter will say something about the room and on cue, the real estate agent will say, "Lets check out the blah blah blah room." followed immediately by an "Okay." They do this enough times per episode you could have a drinking game and be wasted in 30 minutes. Yeah, yeah, you guys are saying, "what else are they supposed to do for the show?" I'm way too jaded with reality TV - its not like I expect the house hunter and the real estate agent to start making out, fighting or voting someone off or something, but damn, make it a little interesting! If I were in charge of producing a show for HGTV, any kind of show, I bet I could make it funny and have it be the highest rated show on the network.

I watched a shitload of bad TV today. I watched two episodes of America's Next Top Model (stop laughing, I think I like stuff more when people start making fun of me for it), Real World, the Osbournes, House Hunters, Mostly True Stories: Urban Legends Revealed (TLC) and part of If Looks Could Kill (Richard Grieco!!). Top that off with Days and Passions this afternoon and my day is complete.

I have so much more to talk about but its time to sleep... otherwise I'll be kicking myself in the morning.

No comments: