Saturday, June 21, 2003

I completely wasted my day off of work. I took the day off because my mom is being sworn in today and I wanted to go to be supportive and I figured I could use a day off. Guess what I did today... went to the ceremony, came home, went to 2 stores at Westside Pavilion (kept running into people I knew there - someone from college (Katrina @ American Eagle) and someone from work (Felita on my way out)), then Dante and I had our cars washed during his lunch break, had Panda Express, came home and SLEPT. I had so many things to do too!!! I just came back from Sav-on though - picked up my pictures and bought some hair dye so my roommate and I can have our hair dyeing party tonight (took me an hour of looking through magazines and old newspaper ads to find my L'Oreal Preferences coupon - to save a freakin BUCK). Those pictures I took were awesome though - Dante is gonna be so mad at me when he finds out I took a picture of him bent over (in boxers and socks, butt sticking up) cleaning the tub. We also had other pictures where he was trying to pose like a model (the pursed lip thing, the jacket halfway off on the arm thing... it was my fault for putting up a Tyson Beckford calendar last year).

Shit is gonna hit the fan next week. Felita told me she was giving her two week notice on Monday. The company is already trying to hire two people (one to replace me, one for the other side where Felita works cause they're short one person) and they have been interviewing for like 2 months now - no one!!! I can't live on my current salary anymore and I've already given them 2 months notice so if I leave anytime soon, I shouldn't feel bad.

Wow, the room they did on While You Were Out was amazing!! An Asian zen room... the room looked cool before but this was amazing! Not sure if this is a repeat or not. And why does it seem like Mr. People's 50 Most Beautiful Andrew is doing all the work?? He should be saving his prettiness for ME! :)

I gotta go... I gotta clean the apartment before Amy gets here tomorrow.

No comments: