Thursday, October 30, 2003

BULLETIN: I'm getting closer to going to the gym. I was going to go the last two nights but it hasn't worked out. Tuesday night I finished watching the game and it was too late... last night I just fell asleep after the OC. My New Years Resolution totally went to waste - don't ask me why I couldn't keep it (going to the gym at least once a month). I think I'll go tonight (for the first time since June I think) because sweeps month is starting on Saturday. I'm planning 10pm because of Friends and Scrubs. Why did they stick Will & Grace in between those two shows?? Just drags out the night. Oh - and for those of you who missed it, they're replaying 24 at 9pm. (Usually Eileen and I check the listings sometime in the afternoon but we're super bored today). I lost my 24 Hour Fitness card though... I wonder if I can just have them mail me a new one.

Sex and the City 8:30p repeat was exactly what I was talking about yesterday - letting someone help you out. It really is wonderful to not have to do everything yourself but no one is as dependable as yourself. Carrie got mad at Aidan because he BOUGHT her a new computer after hers crashed. I think Carrie has problems but I see her point there... she's so used to depending on herself that she doesn't want anyone else's help because what happens when you start depending on them and they can't be there for you or the relationship breaks apart?

I need a boyfriend like Jon Stewart. He's on the cover of Entertainment Weekly this week (I 'borrowed' it from the receptionist area last night). He's smart, funny, hard-working; he knows what's going on; he can talk politics and pop culture... and he's cute enough. This is the exact line from the article: ... the kind of guy who's smarter than you but doesn't rub it in your face; the kind of guy who drops references to Wilford Brimley and The Breakfast Club into conversation, yet talks intelligently with Henry Kissinger; and the kind of guy who's become the media elite's It Boy, but still identifies with Revenge of the Nerds. I know plenty of smart guys who just don't 'get it', and I know dumb guys who are... just dumb. :)

No comments: