I've never had so much "fun" vacuuming!! Dante broke my vacuum (big surprise, he breaks everything) so I borrowed my mom's vacuum last week. The thing has this dirt sensor and I spent the whole time just staring at that thing. I tried tricking it too, vacuuming corners we don't go in, but it stays green. Then I go to the desk area and of course I get massive levels of red. The carpet in front of the mirror also has massive levels of red too - Dante has to look at himself in the mirror at least four times a day. I'm embarrassed to let people know how dirty I am but I spent forty minutes vacuuming the living room. We have no furniture in there because my roommate and I are both broke so no one spends any time in there (except to walk to the kitchen) and we don't bother vacuuming it. I just saw that vacuum in the Sears ad though - I can't believe my mom paid $250 for a vacuum!!
I am the biggest dumbass! I went to Costco today for my mom and she wanted me to buy a lot of stuff so I took her car instead of mine. My trunk is filled with so much junk and I didn't feel like cleaning it out. It's hot as hell today too... I finished putting the things in her trunk and I just slammed the trunk shut. Then I realized, oh shit! The keys are in the trunk!! In my car that wouldn't be a problem because I just push this thing on the trunk and it opens, I don't need a key after I unlock the car. I had unlocked the car before I opened the trunk but because I didn't open the doors and start the car, the doors locked automatically (I thought I could open the door and just pop the trunk). Thank god my cell phone was in my pocket! I called my brother and had him pick up the extra keys from my mom and bring them to me... then I got home, opened the trunk to unload the stuff and I slam the trunk shut with the extra keys also in there! This time, I hadn't locked the car so I popped the trunk open. I appreciate my car so much more now.
Only finished 8 hours of 24 this weekend... 16 more to go before October 28th!
No comments:
Post a Comment