Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Wow - Jordan could get the call to replace Kobe. MTV Cribs was good last night - Shaq has so much personality. His bed is 15 feet long and 30 feet wide and circular!! Thats bigger than my room! And he told the camera, "I'll be watching MTV Cribs and if anyone tries to get a bigger bed than me, I'm warning you. I have room to make it bigger!" Their bathroom is about the size of my apartment. His wife looks like she is good for him. Sometimes you look at a couple and you think that one person is dragging the other person down but she looks like she is successful on her own and she just makes him better.

Trading Spaces: $100 Grand last week was amazing. I don't know if I can watch a regular show again. Doug's kitchen/dining room/living room looked straight out of a home magazine. Laurie's room was good too but you could tell she was just buying really expensive things to fill her room (a $2800 arm chair that didn't look that great, $1800 for some ugly small circular mirrors from hundreds of years ago). Sony donated plasma screens, DVD players, entertainment systems and laptops so those didn't come out of the budget and I think the homeowners said later that Banyan Productions even paid their gift taxes. How lucky can you get? What would you do with $50,000 to redecorate a room?? I woulda liked to see Vern do a $50 grand room instead of Laurie.

I was watching Tough Crowd or something like that (the Colin Quinn show on after the Daily Show) and they had Stephen Colbert (from the Daily Show on)... Colin asked them how they would declare their candidacies for office and Stephen said something like, "I would become a huge movie star, marry someone famous, declare my candidacy on a late night talk show ... and three days before the election, I would cure cancer." How can you not win on that?? Like I said, if Gray Davis and his people find Saddam or Osama, I'd vote for him.

I've gotta watch the Daily Show tonight. With this kind of material, Jon is gonna be amazing. I was on the Daily Show website and the downloadables are great - they have a wallpaper "The Iraq War Finals" set up like a March Madness bracket and they have a wallpaper where you can sit at your desk and stare at Jon sitting at his desk staring at you.

The Siegfried and Roy tiger attack was seriously scary!! See why I'm afraid of animals? Yeah, a 600 pound tiger is different from a little chihuahua but you know where I'm coming from right?

No comments: