Friday, October 17, 2003

Just spent the last two hours adding things to my blog... a comments thing, permanent links and a search box (the search probably won't work yet because I'm too broke to pay for the service so they make you wait until they're finished with the priority people). I'll probably get rid of the 'tagboard' at some point because I'm tired of seeing that huge gap at the top of my template... if I knew anything about html, I'd be able to fix it. Thank god blogdesigns (the place I found this template) made it so simple for me. I have no idea what java is even though thats what this page is written in. I heard about it back when I was taking computer programming classes (I took two my freshman year - we learned Borland C++, does anyone use that anymore? did anyone use that in the first place? what is it even for??) and now, 7 years later, I play around with templates for this journal and I see CSS, RSS, XML... huh?? I feel so behind.

No comments: