The Sex and the City rerun on right now is about defining relationships! This is the episode where Miranda's boyfriend pees in front of her and Samantha first meets her lesbian lover. Charlotte is trying to define her relationship with her estranged husband/boyfriend/lover and Carrie is hanging out with Mr. Big again. I think thats what my relationship with Dante is like - Carrie and Mr. Big. We're not boyfriend/girlfriend anymore ... we're friends who have fun hanging out together but because of our past, we're more than friends (?). I don't even know. The relationship is undefinable. Oh - and you guys are gonna kick my ass (I deserve it) but he's moved in again. Don't know how long its gonna last this time but this is the last time I (sorta) promise!
Oooh! The last line of the episode - "So thats it. What ultimately defines a relationship is another relationship." A lot to think about. I think that if I find another guy I really like, Dante would be out of my life. I told him that once too... "I've always thought that if I start dating someone else, they'd have to get used to you having a big part in my life. But, I started thinking - if I date Justin Guarini, he's so lighthearted and easy going, I wouldn't want to hurt him like that. I probably couldn't talk to you anymore." This was after I watched American Idol 1 the Bonus Disc - A Day in the Life of Justin - and he seems so goofy... that gets me every single time. Of course this led to Dante making fun of me and telling my friends I said that, but still!
No comments:
Post a Comment