Damn Clippers game. No Friends today cause of the dumb game. Tune in to see them lose - whoopie. Back to Fox News Channel I guess... Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. looks exactly like his dad. Breaking news - US intercepting chatter among lower level Iraqis claiming Saddam is dead... cool, but they could be doing that to throw us off.
The only good thing that has happened to me today is the $1 fish filet from McDonalds... Eileen and I were in the kitchen eating our fish filets and I was flipping through a Garnet Hill catalog - they had some really cute stuff in there - I loved these sheets with the little drawings of the Eiffel Tower and other French stuff, but being the good Republican that I am, I gotta boycott that stuff. I'd do that German boycott too but they haven't been as vocal as Jacques Chirac has been against us... besides, I love German cars way too much. I'm pissed France, Germany and Russia want a piece of the action now, after what they did before the war and after we (the US and Britian mostly) put in all the effort... damn "Axis of Weasel" trying to jump on the bandwagon now.
Eileen was flipping through the People Magazine with Jessica Lynch on the cover (I admire her so much, I couldn't have done half the shit she did) and there were pictures of Russell Crowe's wedding to Danielle Spencer. I don't like his long hair but he has it for a movie role... I think if I was getting married to someone, I'd wait til they can look their best - like Brad Pitt at his wedding. The newly crowned Mrs. Crowe looked great and I wish them all the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment