Jim Carrey's ex-wife says his daughter can't live on $10,000 a month... geez. I wonder how much he pays in addition for alimony per month (if its not included in the $10k). The ex is saying she can't give the daughter the life she has when she is with her dad (10% of the time) and in order to do that, she needs to move to a new residence or build a $200,000 addition to their house, etc. I know Jim Carrey can totally afford it, but still. Don't ask for more money under the pretense that its for the kid, not for you. My client pays his ex-wife $6,000 a month for alimony and child support and the kid just turned 18 - we're not sure if she can live on $2,000 less a month so they're going to have to come to an agreement about something.
Is it wrong to make fun of people who aren't as bright as you (not to their face of course)? I turned Dante into a Republican a while back and yesterday he was having an argument with this Democrat but he was IMing me asking what to say. I'm assuming this girl is uneducated too cause thats the type of people he likes to hang around. At one point, she was blaming Bush for the economy and I just threw in Reagan, "trickle-down economics", the first Bush, business cycles, Alan Greenspan and his interest rate changes, how the economy was going up when Bush left office, how the economy was bad already when Bush II came into office and how it takes time to make a change. Then I talked about how Bush really doesn't have that much power in that sense because he can't pass anything without the approval of the House of Representatives and the Senate and the Democrats had control of the Senate until this last election in 2002, yada yada yada. I was IMing Mike at the same time and telling him what I was doing and saying how they're just gonna take it cause it sounds like I know what I'm talking about. Then Mike IMs me back, "yeah, they're going to ask about the House of Representatives and the Senate - they're in Washington DC right?" I reply, "Is it a real House?" and he says, "Apartment of Representatives". Then she gets into the war and how Bush is only doing it to finish what his dad started and I go off about how we had different objectives back then (to get Iraq out of Kuwait) and then I told him to read her that thing I posted a couple days ago about how Bush would be blamed for not taking action when Saddam finally does use his weapons of mass destruction, etc... Dante IMs me, "baby, I love you. I love me a woman who knows her stuff. you should go into politics" so I'm assuming she conceded.
No comments:
Post a Comment