Friday, April 18, 2003

I have GOT to shut my blinds at night... I think the neighbor in the next building figured out that Dante moved out and he put this note on his window - I don't know for sure what it says but I saw that there was a phone number on there. I am the only one who can see the note so I know its directed at me... We live on the second floor!! Stupid freak.

What is it about guys that they have to notice everyone coming and going in every apartment building within a 2 block vicinity? Don't they have anything better to do? Dante lived with me for 5 months and he knew/recognized more people in my apartment building and the surrounding buildings than I did and I've lived here since January 2002. I told Dante about that note the guy put on his window and I said that the note disappeared during the day but now its back. I was trying to figure out why and Dante said, "maybe his girl was over"... why are guys so scandalous?? I'm sure there are nice guys out there but I'm surrounded by players and 99% of them are not even cute! Of course, my standards are too high.

NO WORK TODAY!! WHOO HOO!! I thought the boss was being nice cause he saw how hard we worked during tax season but now I find out that a lot of other people have the day off or have half day because it's Good Friday. Oh well... have fun at work Steph :).

Oh my gosh - I just glanced over at the window and the stupid freak is there and he saw me look over - what the hell do I do?? Thank god Dante is coming by in the morning... hopefully this idiot will see that Dante is still part of my life and hopefully he'll leave me alone.

No comments: