I had a great weekend... nice long weekend too - 3 days instead of my usual ONE! I hung out with practically everyone I knew this past week/weekend too! Friday was my day off and Dante came by in the morning after his night shift and we just slept for a couple hours (while we were sleeping, I had a n-i-c-e dream about that cute client - the Rick Fox lookalike... is that bad?), then I went to lunch with some friends, then I went downtown to talk to an attorney and I stopped by to visit Mona, Don and Denise from my old job. I ran some errands on Saturday morning, hung out with Dante for a little while, visited Steve at work, and called Amy to tell her I was headed back to OC but I had to change into frumpier clothes cause my mom thinks anything remotely fitting is too hoochie. Amy suggested we go up to Santa Barbara and I was game. We went to her place in SB, ate an all-you-can-eat sushi dinner, hung out with her friend at the studio while he was working on a photography assignment, went back to her place and watched American Gladiators! I didn't know that show was still on. I didn't see Nitro though - I remember him being the cutest one but what did I know? We came back early Sunday morning, I slept all day and hung out with friends for dinner.
Going to Santa Barbara this weekend was just the getaway that I needed. It was a change from my normal life and I got to see how my friend lived. I love her living arrangement though - its sorta like that Friends living arrangement I was talking about earlier this week, except they all live in this one house and everyone hangs out in the living room til all hours of the morning. I need to get out of this college mindset - maybe when I start earning more money, I can finally grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment