Why am I watching Mr. Personality?? I swore I wouldn't get hooked on any of these dating shows, even though I love reality programming - mostly MTV ones though. I didn't watch The Bachelor or any of the sequels, didn't watch Joe Millionaire, didn't watch Married By America, etc... Damn American Idol for drawing me in on this show - I was too lazy to get up and find the remote. I'm missing Everybody Loves Raymond for this!
I wonder how hard it was for her to keep that "interested" look on her face and how hard it was to not show relief when some guys she rejected unmasked. Those masks sure do hide a lot. I don't know if I'll keep watching this show - no one really stands out as cute to me (for me to root for) but I guess thats the point of the show - personality! I can't help being superficial - I've only dated one guy in my life and I sure didn't go after him for his personality or his brains.
No comments:
Post a Comment