Sunday, April 27, 2003

I'm watching an X-Files repeat right now - its the episode where Mulder and Scully are on a ship trapped in the Bermuda Triangle in the year 1939. I remember this episode being amazing because they shot the scenes with one camera, no cuts (i think its called panning?). This episode came on when I was taking History of American Motion Picture at UCLA and I remember my TA pointing out the specific methods they used. Oh yeah, and this was the first episode Mulder and Scully kissed I think. Ah, college memories... you don't know how long we were waiting for that :).

I've had dreams about Justin Guarini two times this past week and I couldn't figure out why. Then yesterday Steve tells me, "Guess who came into Best Buy a couple days ago..." Justin and Kelly. First of all, I couldn't believe Steve didn't call me the second he saw him so I could rush over there... but thats ok because I didn't tell him 'something' a little while ago so we're even. Now that I think of it, it's probably better he didn't tell me because the headline in the newspapers the next day would've been "Justin Guarini tackled by a crazy lunatic in Best Buy store." Why is it I love all these people (Justin, Kobe, Shaq, etc.) but everyone else sees them in person except for me? Back in college, I got to my Plants class before my friends did and one by one, they came in - Monica, Steph and Steve - each telling me they saw Kobe... Then, one night I was working at the student store but I was over at the computer counter instead of the main one and Sebastian came over, "hey, Shaq was walking by a couple minutes ago." and now this! I never have any luck. The only person I do remember seeing around campus is Jaleel White (Urkel from Family Matters) - big whoop.

No comments: