I love the 80s is on VH1 right now - its the 1989 edition and they're talking about New Kids on the Block... I have to admit I was a fan. Hey - I was 11, what the hell did I know?? Didn't they change their name to NKOTB later on to sound cooler? For those of you who haven't seen I love the 80s, they interview various celebrities about their memories of the 80s. There was this 30 second montage with a couple different celebrities saying who was the cutest one - Donnie, Joe, Jordan, John, or Danny (personally, Jordan was my favorite back then).
They're talking about Tetris right now - this guy said you were mesmerized playing the game and then afterwards you were still playing it in your head... so I'm not the only one that happened to!
Oh my gosh - the memories!! Arsenio Hall (whoo hoo hoo), Bobby Brown (My Pregorative, Every Little Step... and they were making fun of his hair - he started the writing thing in the hair)...
I gotta go to sleep, I'll catch this again on rerun.
No comments:
Post a Comment