Thursday, July 17, 2003



AAWWWW... now that's what I like to see! :)

I had the longest day today. I took the afternoon off to go pick up my car in Norwalk. I can't tell you how much I miss my car. No more ugly ass guys honking at me at the bus stop :). Anyway, Dante took me to get my car and we left West LA at 2pm to "beat the traffic". We did beat a little traffic but the car wasn't ready yet so I ended up waiting at the dealer til 6pm!! In that time, we looked at a couple Porsches, Audis and BMWs and talked to a salesman about trading my car in because my lease is up soon. They told me my payment right now is really low ($437/month including tax) and if I traded in my car to get a new car, my payment would go up. I'd trade it in in a second but I am SOOOOO over on mileage on my current lease and its probably better for me to buy off the car at the end of the lease. The salesman was telling me how much better it would be to get a brand new car with 0 miles, warranty, clean slate, etc... of course it would be, but my raise wasn't that high!

I had to go back to Orange County tonight too - my sister in law is going back to Taiwan tomorrow (actually, today cause its 1:40am) and we had to go see the nephew one last time. My sister picked me up and we went together. My sis got these new TV screens (for DVDs and video games) put into her car (on the back of the headrests) and she was trying to hide it from my parents because they'd yell at them for spending more money. I know if I did trade my car in and get a new one and manage to hide it from my parents (cause thats gonna be a huge lecture), my sis would rat me out first chance she gets... scenario: my parents find out about the TV screens and they'll divert attention away from themselves and tell my parents, Lucy got a new car!

The repeat of one of the funniest Friends episodes ever was on tonight - it was "The One Where Ross got High" - Thanksgiving dinner, Monica and Ross's parents are joining them and Monica and Ross ended up ratting each other out on everything. The whole yelling part was funny but my favorite part of the episode was when they found out Rachel messed up on her "beef truffle dessert" because the pages in the recipe book were stuck together and Joey immediately yells out, "Chandler!"

Dems Blame White House for Iraq Claim - OH MY GOD... It was 16 freakin words in a speech that was probably hundreds of thousands of words long. So sick of seeing those stories on my My Yahoo news page. And it wasn't the ONLY reason we went to war. It was based on British intelligence (that they got from the French) and that they still stand by. LET IT GO! To be fair, I was getting sick of the whole Bill Clinton lied thing a couple years ago and I started feeling sorry for him after the Republicans attacked him on it. Difference here is Bush didn't "lie" intentionally - intelligence isn't perfect - if it were, we wouldn't have any problems.

Find Your Spot - Find out where you were "meant to" live. What the hell? I got Seattle 1st, New York City 2nd, Kent, Washington 3rd, Wilmington, Delaware 4th and so on. I thought I was Westside (LA) til I die. LA didn't even show up anywhere on that list and there are 24 cities on the list. I wouldn't mind Washington DC or anywhere in Hawaii either but those weren't on the list. Oh well.

No comments: