Monday, July 07, 2003

Press conference on Kobe on TV right now. You can totally tell that the DA in Eagle County, Colorado don't have the national TV experience that the DAs in LA do. I'll have to wait til I hear the facts to make my judgment on the case. There are NO charges filed against Kobe yet. These are ALLEGATIONS of a felony, not a misdemeanor - makes me wonder what they think he did. And why the hell did the sheriff's department go to the judge instead of the DA for the arrest warrant? Seems shady to me. Whatevers. Kobe is way too faithful to his wife. And he was in Colorado for arthroscopic surgery ... who finds the time and energy to sexually attack when you're up for surgery??

If it were any of the other Lakers, I would have an easier time believing it (no offense to anyone) - except maybe Rick Fox. He knows he married someone way better than he is :).

Will reporters stop asking the same questions over and over already?? I need to go back to work.

No comments: