I went to Beverly Hills this morning to interview with a business management company (I had to go because I've rescheduled 3 times already and the guy still wanted to see me) and I'm not sure how it went, they do exactly what I do here so I know I'm qualified... Anyway, I'm giddy right now because when I got off the elevator in the lobby, I saw a guy who looked just like Nick Lachey from 98 Degrees! Coulda been him for all I know, going to see his business manager, etc. (The company I interviewed with does business management for celebrities also but mostly television producers, writers, etc.) Except, it was 8:45am and I don't know if celebs wake up that early. I'll definitely take his look-a-like. Nick is married anyway. I also saw another cute white boy when I got into the other elevator to get to the garage. I miss working in office towers with lobbies and lots of companies - you meet so many people who you don't work with. Cute employed white boys... what a concept. Also, what a change from my normal cute unemployed black boys.
My old roommate must've hated Dante so much she moved out to move into the next building. I think all her hate started when Dante was in the living room talking to the idiot who lived downstairs and they said something about my roommate being fat (I think she's 6'0, 180 lbs at least... big boned). Anyway, so glad she moved out and my current roommate moved in. The atmosphere at the apartment is so much nicer, more like an apartment instead of just 2 people living in 2 rooms with the doors shut 90% of the time. I found out she moved next door when my neighbor mentioned something to me about it and I saw a car like hers parked in the garage over there. But I still wasn't sure until I was taking out the trash last night and I heard her familiar *cough**cough*. It used to bug me a little to hear that every 10 minutes when she was living with me but damn, if I can hear it from the backyard of a different building... GEEZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment