Thursday, July 31, 2003

So, no one won the lotto last night. I think we got the mega-number right in one of our 65 chances. Whoohoo! A buck split 13 ways. They don't do it right... you gotta go to the ghetto to buy the tickets, not West LA. How many times do you hear of someone from this part of LA winning anything? Give Dante $5, he'll go to the ghetto to buy some tickets and increase our chance of winning.

I was watching Making the Band II last night and damn, these kids don't appreciate the opportunity they have been given. Every episode there's a fight (everyone) or someone not working hard (everyone) or someone taking off when they're not supposed to (Babs) or someone saying they're gonna quit cause they didn't get their hair done (Babs) because the person who answered the phone (Ness) didn't wake her up. Yeah, dumbasses. Stop bitching and moaning and start writing some songs! They complain about what P. Diddy wants them to do and he's only doing that to keep their heads from swelling up. P. Diddy even helped one guy (Dylan) stay out of jail. I'd be kissing his ass if I was Dylan. Diddy can be an ass but get used to it. There are plenty of asses in the world and they are like that cause they can be. Good thing these kids aren't working for Suge. Successful people have a great work ethic. I don't like J. Lo but she works her ass off. So does Mariah, Britney, et. al. On yesterday's episode, P. Diddy was giving them this talk about work ethic or whatever and Frederick fell asleep sucking his thumb. WTF?? The American Idols people work hard and I'm not saying that cause I love Justin. Eden's Crush and O-Town never fought as much as these kids ('Da Band', yeah, that's their name. Recipe for success right there.) do, as far as I can remember.

I'm looking out my window and oh my god, that lady in the BMW can't drive!! She spent the last 15 minutes trying to get into that spot. For those of you that don't know, THIS is the view from my window. My desk faces the window and I look down on the little plaza all day. (BTW, the Chinese food place in that plaza totally sucks). I took that picture weeks ago cause I was bored. See that structure on the top left? Thats Westside Pavilion. I work that close to Westside Pavilion and I hardly ever go there.

No comments: