Wednesday, July 30, 2003

CA Lotto Time again - the jackpot is at $41 mil so the office is doing another pool and I just wasted $5. We NEVER win anything but we don't want to be the only one left out just in case this is the time. $41 mil split up between the 13 people who did go in on the pool wouldn't amount to too much after taxes but its something (it'll come out to like $1.5 mil per person after the lump sum and after taxes I think). I keep thinking that winning the lotto is a once in a lifetime thing and you don't want to waste your once in a lifetime on a small jackpot.

Eileen and I were talking about what we'd do if we won. Buy property, pay off my car, sell it and get a new Audi... We'd still work because what else are we gonna do all day? My roommate and I have a pact that we'd dump our boyfriends if we won the lotto. Her boyfriend is actually good to her too. Dante is an asshole so I'd be better off dumping him anyway, even if I didn't win. I've told my mom I'd pay off their mortgage if I ever won the lotto and I found out a couple weeks ago they only financed about 25% of the value of the house and the cost of upgrades so I wouldn't have to pay too much :).

I watched Sex and the City again last night. "Hot Dog" (Berger) was a complete asshole for what he did at the end. I'm done dealing with moody men. Where are all the fun ones??!? I'm not moody and I don't feel like having to deal with a guy who is. Anyway, back to Sex and the City. Baryshnikov Swoons for "Sex". They're gonna have some Russian dancer who is way older than Carrie be the final man she falls in love with, before ending the series. I'm depressed now cause I wanted her to either end up with David Duchovny's new character or Mr. Big. I even liked her with Berger! Wow, too much analyzing for a TV character's life. Do they still sell the DVDs to Season 4 at Costco?? I still need to get that one.

I had to get Burger King for lunch today because I was watching Big Brother for some reason last night and they brought in Burger King food. Looked way too good and I was craving it all last night but I was too lazy to get in the car so I decided to just go today. Tasted so good. Damn, they got me with that 'product placement'.

My day was just brightened - The Onion | Gigli Focus Groups Demand New Ending In Which Both Affleck And Lopez Die - don't know what the movie was about, don't really plan on seeing it. Didn't even watch the Dateline interview they did a couple weeks ago. Rumor has it, Ben wants to run for Congress and they're trying to makeover J-Lo into the sweet loving politician's wife, with Ben wearing the pants in the relationship. The Smoking Gun came out with this story a little while ago about how Ben has voted once in the past ten years, and it wasn't in 2000, when he joined Al Gore on his campaign to get out the youth vote. How does someone so blah get named Sexiest Man Alive?? By being associated with Jennifer Lopez?? J-Lo wasn't even a huge name until she dated P. Diddy. Oh well, as long as they're happy. But I'm willing to bet my "lotto winnings" this marriage won't last :).

No comments: