Thursday, July 03, 2003

What is wrong with me?? Last night I was on my way to Target and at the light, a cute black guy (my age!) in an E-class Benz tried to holla at me but stupid me, I didn't roll my window down. He was cute!!! and he had a Benz!! He was probably tall too. Damn. (I did roll down my window but the light turned green at the same time so oh well...) And the day before, I parked on the street and I was walking to my apartment and my cute young apartment manager Thomas said hi to me. I was like, "oh hi!!" really enthusiastically and we were just walking together but I had nothing else to say to him :(. I've lost my flirting skills and I'm only 25...

Heehee, Eileen is talking about how hideously ugly Nicholas Cage is... I can't believe how much I love the movie The Family Man despite him. That hasn't been on STARZ lately. My life sucks.

No comments: