Wednesday, July 02, 2003

VH1 has the 50 Greatest Teen Idols on right now and how can NKOTB be only number 19?? (The website and the show have different rankings - I don't know why) They're the ones who started this whole boy band thing. It was so cool to have anything New Kids back in 5th/6th grade. Michael J. Fox is also on this list #13, I think... Alex P. Keaton is the reason I'm a Republican. I wanted a DeLorean so bad (yeah, I know they're UGLY) and I always thought that even if I messed up anything in life, I could go "back to the future" later in life and fix it. I was 8, what the hell did I know?? Boy, do I wish I had a time machine. It just seems so simple with the flux capacitor and the plutonium. Other teen idols... Scott Baio (#44 New boy in the neighborhood, lives down stairs and it's understood. He's there just to take good care of me, like he's one of the family. Charles in charge of our days and our nights. Charles in charge of our wrongs and our rights. So I say I want Charles in charge of me.), #31 Donny and Marie Osmond (Fez had the best line from That '70s Show - "Its hard to work with someone after you have sex with them. I don't know how Donny and Marie do it.").

No comments: