Changed the title of my blog again... Seinfeld reference for those that don't know. YEAH, I'm Bored!
2 things - 1) You learn a lot of things by flipping through a Williams-Sonoma catalog... what kind of knives are used for what and that there is a overpriced kitchen gadget for every little cooking task you can come up with. The catalog is cool though - if I made as much money as my clients did, I'd shop Williams-Sonoma.
2) I need to vent about my roommate! You'd think Eileen and I would be on each other's nerves when we lived together cause we saw each other all day (share an office even!) and we lived together but surprisingly we got along great... we chat all day in the office, we used to go to lunch together too and some nights we'd still be chatting in the apartment (we're chatting right now!!) I've lived with Kristi 2 months and she's already getting on my nerves! She's a cool person and I don't mind living with her but its the little things that bug the shit out of me. Yesterday she was throwing the trash out (which I do 80% of the time) and I guess she decided, "hmmm, they haven't touched those potatoes in 2 DAYS, I guess they must want me to throw it out." She told me she threw them out because she "thought they were old" - whatever! I don't know too much about vegetables cause I'm a carnivore but I know potatoes are good for a long time. No one uses our living room because there's no TV in there but sometimes Dante would put something on her coffee table just so he wouldn't misplace it... she moves everything from her crappy coffee table to the corner where we put most of Dante's stuff from his old apartment after he moved in. She doesn't just move it there, it looks like she just threw it. A couple weeks ago, she parked behind Dante (we have tandem parking) and she just left in the morning with her boyfriend and didn't pick up her cell phone. Good thing Dante and I both have cars! He's been dying to do the same thing to her but I told him not to push it cause she was nice enough to let him move in with me without creating a big fuss... he said it would be different if she had the apartment first and I moved in with her but thats not the case. If she moved out, he'd just pay the other half of the rent or we'd find someone else to move in. I don't think it would be too hard to find a new roommate. I already told Kristi before she moved in that Dante would be around a lot and that he had a key to the apartment. Oh! and another thing... the things she says bugs too - she was telling me she was looking in our fridge and Dante and I have all the white bread, Jell-O, soda, unhealthy "American" stuff... she and Johnny (her boyfriend) eat all the healthy stuff - wheat bread, brown rice, wine, etc... trying to sound like they were better than us. Damn girl, you guys are both twice our sizes! She's big (probably twice as big as me) and her boyfriend weighs exactly what Dante and I weigh, added up.
Ahhh... that feels better to get it off my chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment