I set a new record for myself - it took me 4 minutes to get to work this morning!
I'm so happy my friends know me so well... Dante and I were just watching the Laker game last night and he was sitting in front of my computer when Mike messaged me... Dante wanted to play with him and pretend to be me but I told him, "You can try that with other people, but Mike, Steph and Steve know me so well you shouldn't even bother." He still wanted to try and less than two minutes into the conversation he starts laughing: Mike typed in, "man, put lucy on the computer" He was impressed and he was just saying, "That's a friend for you..." I got on the computer and Mike knew it was me... Dante had me ask Mike when he knew it wasn't me, what gave it away. Then Dante tried to be smart and get back on the computer a little later. I left to go pick up Monica to go to Target and Dante called my cell - "He wrote this, what do I write now? ... He's not responding! Maybe he's onto us." I was on the phone trying to help him and then I just told him to talk about the Broncos or something but call them "sorry ass Broncos" cause thats what I would say... didn't work. Dante starts laughing and he said Mike wrote, "Whats going on over there?"
I also messaged Monica "I'm coming over right now" before I left so Monica writes back "Ok, I'll be outside in 7 minutes" and Dante wrote "No, don't leave yet, I'm talking to Steve right now"... Monica chats with Dante a little bit and when I pick her up and I'm on the phone with Dante discussing the Mike situation, she said she thought something was weird. Dante also tried to pretend to be me a couple weeks ago with Steph but she knew it was him the whole time and I knew she would know it wasn't me.
Yeah, we get bored at the apartment sometimes... there's only so many movies you can watch tons of times every time it comes on cable.
No comments:
Post a Comment