Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I was watching the news this morning and I heard that McDonald's to Post First-Ever Loss... I guess it might be because Dante and I haven't gone there as much this 'quarter' (October 1st - December 31st) since he wants Del Taco every freakin day :). We've actually been saving money lately because we've been making hamburgers on the George Foreman Grill (greatest gadget ever!) whenever we're hungry. So if we're to blame for the economy (McDonald's loss caused the stock market to drop today)... sorry Prez Bush.

I watched the first 2 parts of VH1's "I love the 80s" sort-of miniseries yesterday and it was awesome... so many memories. Back to the Future triology out on DVD today!! That was my absolute favorite movie as a kid - I wanted a DeLorean so bad! And Michael J. Fox was my dream guy.

I'm getting used to this living with Dante thing... but I gotta say, boys are such babies when they're sick. "Ba---by... I'm sick... Can you run me a bath? And make me some tea?" in that 'I'm so weak' voice...

Heehee - my client just called me to find out our holiday schedule at this office. I told him we have the 25th and the 1st off and we might have the 24th off (I assuming we do because our annual Christmas lunch is on the 23rd but we haven't gotten a memo about the 24th yet) and he said, "So Scrooge is going to have you guys working during the holidays huh?" hell yeah. :( I wish I did work for Jay full time - he's giving his staff (and me, part-time) 2 weeks off for the holidays.

No comments: