so much for being good... SURVEY!
1. what's your name? Lucy
2. where are you from? LA
3. what's your favorite vegetable? broccoli
4. does coffee suck? nope, cause its free at work and when things are free they taste better
5. who's the most beautiful *by your definition of "beautiful"* person in the world? Music Video Boy!
6. are you in love? yes still
7. do you like potatoes? yup, any form of it too... oooh, now I'm craving Popeye's mashed potatoes... so good...
8. do you wear make-up? used to not leave the house without make-up, now I put it on only when I have time...
9. sweden or norway? Sweden... doesn't make a difference either way though
10. do you play video games? sometimes, but I suck at it - I'm still in the first stage of Crash Bandicoot 3
11. what's your middle name? asian name, long story
12. do you have any siblings? Tim, Edison, Nikkie and Paulo
13. do you get along with them? more now that we don't live in the same place
14. what's the last cd you bought? The Osbournes Family Album... yeah, I'm a sucker for commercialism
15. what's the best cd you own? Madonna Immaculate Collection, Notting Hill Soundtrack
16. what's the worst cd you own? probably something I bought back in the mid 90s...
17. how old are you? 24
18. what's more important: nice eyes or nice arms? nice eyes because thats what you notice first
19. do you know who blindside are? no
20. if you do, do you like them? ?
21. spearmint or peppermint? spearmint
22. what's the most comfortable pair of shoes you own? adidas sneakers of course
23. do you like these surveys? totally, gives me something to do
24. what's your favorite color? blue
25. what's your favorite fruit? watermelon, strawberries
26. is pornography gross or entertaining? depends on your attitude when you see it (thats another thing about living with Dante - I came home 2 days ago and saw a porno College Girl Coeds in the VCR... great. =P)
27. do you believe that there is a God? yup
28. are you still in school? nope
29. does AOL suck? yup... dialup sucks in general
30. is punk dead? don't think so
31. best band in the world is? Nelly and the St. Lunatics
32. which brand of deodorant/anti perspirant do you use? Lady Speedstick
33. what's your favorite brand of gum? Icebreakers, although the Big League Chew - Grape flavor was the bomb when I was a kid
34. if you could marry anyone in the world, man or woman, celebrity or non-celebrity, living or dead, who would it be? Michael Ealy (Ricky from Barbershop)
35. why? It would be George Clooney but he's too old and I'd want a long life with that person... wait a sec - I might want to change my answer because I just asked Eileen who hers was and she said Clooney is too old and he doesn't have enough cash and now that I think about it, Michael Ealy probably doesn't have enough cash... naw, I'll stick with it cause Michael is so damn cute! ... hmmm... so is Music Video Boy! but I need to find out his name first. I know - fickle, fickle, fickle...
36. what are your parents' names? asian names
37. color or colour? color... colour = trying too hard to be smarter than everyone
38. what's your favorite kind of music? r&b
39. do you wear glasses? sometimes when I'm driving at night
40. did you enjoy your high school experience? pretty much
41. who's your favorite comedian? Martin Lawrence, Ray Romano, Jerry Seinfeld and Eddie Izzard (his HBO special was hilarious)
42. who do you wish you could smack in the face? Kirsten Dunst... how can you go on Celebrity Jeopardy and not know the answer to a simple "Interview with a Vampire" question??
43. was your childhood enjoyable? for the most part
44. what's your favorite kind of cheese? mozzarella
45. what's your "guilty pleasure" movie? Only You
46. did the 80s suck? HELL NO! I love the 80s! REAGAN!!
47. what's your favorite curse word? I use so many, I don't discriminate
48. do you like donuts? hmmm, Krispy Kreme
49. do you hate these questions? naw, they're ok
50. are you glad this is that last question? sorta
51. haha! trick! ok, any last words? whatever, now I'm really glad its over
No comments:
Post a Comment