E-mail: lucyla8@yahoo.com
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Chocolate Cherry by Feria (Burgundy Black)
Height: 5'5''
Shoe size: 8
Who lives with you right now: Dante and my roommate Kristi
Have you ever...
1. Ever been so drunk you blacked out? No
2. Been hurt emotionally? YES
3. Kept secrets from anyone? yeah, what's life without secrets?
4. Had an imaginary friend? nope
5. Cried during a Movie and which one? Titanic and Armaggeddon
6. Had a crush on a teacher? Not really, but Prof. Suman (Intro to Communications) was so cool
7. Ever thought an animated character was hot? Not really, but I think Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid) is the cutest of the princes
8. Cut your own hair? no way
9. Been sarcastic? Naw, I'm never sarcastic...
What's your favorite...
1. Shampoo? Herbal Essences
2. Color? Blue
3. Day/Night? Day
4. Summer/Winter? Summer
5. Game? The Sims - I have no life
6. Lace or Satin? Satin
7. Fave Cartoon Character? JEM!, Simpsons
8. Fave food? too many to choose from
9. Fave Movies? Oceans Eleven, Notting Hill
10. Fave Ice Cream? mint chocolate chip
11. Fave subjects? history, communications, poli sci
12. Fave Person to talk to? my online buddies - Steph, Steve, Mike and Nozomi
13. Fave Book? Bridget Jones' Diary
14. Location: LA all the way, Waikiki also
Right now...
1. Wearing? red tank, black skirt
2. Hair? in a messed up ponytail, was lying in bed for about an hour
3. I'm Feeling? frustrated cause I got into a fight with Dante at lunch and I haven't talked to him since... and cause the Raiders are losing! Dumb penalties.
4. Eating? nothing
6. Thinking about? dumbass Dante
7. Listening to: Monday Night Football commentators talking about who knows what
8. Talking To? uh, you guys?
9. Watching? Monday Night Football Raiders - Jets - it's halftime
In the last 24 hours...
1. Cried: not yet
2. Worn a Skirt: yes, right now
3. Cleaned Your Room: yup, always picking up clothing
4. Done Laundry: nope, did that 2 weeks ago and as long as I have clean underwear, I'm fine
Do you believe in...
1. Yourself: sometimes
2. Your friends: yup
3. Santa Claus: nope
4. Tooth Fairy: I got jipped
5. Destiny/Fate: yeah, everything happens for a reason
6. God: yes
7. Karma: yes, just ask Dante
8. Angels: not really
9. Ghosts: I hear stories but I don't know if I personally believe there are ghosts
10. UFO's: The truth is out there
Friends and Life...
1. Do you have a Girl/Boyfriend? I don't know, long story
2. Like Anyone? yeah
3. Who have you known the longest of your friends: Mike since he was a chubby 7th grader... now he's skin and bones
No comments:
Post a Comment