Friday, December 20, 2002

This totally sucks... the other companies on this floor had half day today and all my friends who are on AIM aren't online right now! My window overlooks Overland Avenue and I can see all the traffic going into Westside Pavilion... I need to START my Christmas shopping!! I have an advantage over everyone on the street right now - I can walk to the mall and not have to worry about parking, but no, I'm stuck at work. We gotta work Monday and Tuesday (I think) next week too. I'm so behind right now in everything - I've written 3 Christmas cards so far but I haven't mailed them yet and they're sitting at my apartment right now. I'll turn the others into Happy Holidays cards I guess. I've only bought one gift so far for Christmas (Mike - it was easy) and I'm supposed to have dinner with two friends tonight (Steve and Jennifer) to exchange our Christmas gifts. Let's see how much I can do in an hour after I get off work and before I head over to Steve's apartment. It would help if I had any idea what to get them too, I guess. (hmmm... Stan is out of the office right now... naw, I'll be good - with my luck, he'll drive by or Gus will look out his window and see me walking to the mall)

Check out this game - Get Santa Drunk!

Heehee - assistant is wearing the same shirt as Stan again for the second time this week! I told him to keep an extra shirt in his car...

No comments: