Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Stan is out of the office til about 4pm today, so you know what this means... yeah, we'll all be working real hard...

[Nicknames, including from family] just Lucy Liu
[Birthday] May 28, 1978
[Age] 24
[Astrological sign?] Gemini
[Chinese zodiac sign?] Horse
[Location] LA
[Sexual Preference] its raining men... yeah I wish... damn me for downloading these American Idol songs - now I have that in my head!!
[Marital Status] not for a long long time
[Current Hair color] burgundy black
[Eye color... W/ & W/O contacts] just plain brown
[Height] 5'5"
[Weight] 120
[Parents still together?] yeah
[ Siblings? ] Tim, Edison, Nikkie and Paulo, don't ask me their ages cause I'm not sure - Tim, Edison and Nikkie are all in their 30s and Paulo is 21, the same age as Dante (yeah I know its like dating one of your little brother's friends and its gross, I get it)
[ Nieces/Nephews? ] Stephanie (Nikkie's daughter), a niece from Edison but she only has a chinese name, and my new sis-in-law (Tim's wife) is pregnant
[ Kids of your own? ] whatever
[ Grandkids? ] heehee NO
[ Pets? ] nope
[ In school/graduated? ] graduated Dec 2000 from college
[ Rent, lease, or own your home? ] rent
[ What do you do for work? ] business management
[ How much do you make? ] close to nothing
[ Have any credit cards? ] too many
[ AmEx? ] yup, the Student one
[ What do you drive? ] Audi A4

Preferences
[ Black and White/Color ] black and white pictures look better, but I like color overall
[ Black/White ] black... but mixed is even better... wait, we're talking about men right?
[ Red/Blue ] Blue (true UCLA Bruin)
[ Dogs/Cats ] neither, but I guess I can tolerate the cute dogs over cats
[ Roses/Daisies ] Roses, but I don't really like getting them cause it'll mean Dante did something to piss me off
[ Beer/Liquor] liquor but I'm not really into that
[ Boxers/Briefs ] boxers :)
[ Hair: Short/Long ] long
[ Boots/Shoes ] Shoes
[ Food: Mexican/Italian ] ITALIAN!
[ Dark/Light ] yeah, what are we talking about again? I like it when its light outside but if we're talking about men, I like them dark
[ Day/Night ] Day
[ City/Country ] City all the way... maybe a day or two in the country but I'd get bored
[ Sheets:] cotton with a high thread count or satin
[ Sub/Dom ] huh? if this is what I think it is, sub

Favorites
[ Color ] blue
[ Animal ] no favorites
[ Vehicle ] gotta stick wit em Audis
[ Flower ] Tulips
[ Beer ] eh
[ Liquor ] don't drink much so I'll drink whatever
[ Soda ] Pepsi Blue
[ Food ] meat, I'm such a carnivore... I like pasta also
[ Book ] Bridget Jones's Diary (I loved it before the movie even came out!)
[ Author ] Helen Fielding
[ Band ] used to be Boyz II Men but no one really now
[ CD ] I like the Notting Hill soundtrack - good songs on there!
[ Song ] this is gay, but "These are the Days" - O-Town... thanks for making me download it Steve! I also like the "I Want Love" by Elton John - the one with Robert Downey Jr. in the video... was into rap and hip hop for the longest time but I'm sorta getting sick of it so I need to take a little break from it
[ Movie ] Ocean's Eleven - can't go wrong with George Clooney and Brad Pitt in one movie
[ Director ] Spielberg
[ Country ] US
[ State ] California
[ City ] Los Angeles, would never move
[ Movie genre] comedy/romance comedy, sometimes you just don't feel like thinking too much
[ Extracurricular Activity ] nothing in particular

Do you...
[ Color your hair? ] yup, don't even know what my natural hair color is anymore
[ Have tattoos? ] nope, but if I did get one, it would probably be UCLA with the script and the tail, yeah I'm lame
[ Piercings? ] nope
[ Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both? ] long story, I'm just gonna say yes from now on
[ Floss daily? ] uh... I do have floss in my medicine cabinet though
[ Own a web cam? ] nope
[ Ever get off the damn computer? ] right now - I'm gonna go get some coffee... ok I'm back - all sorts of goodies in the kitchen... I'll go back later to get a bagel
[ Sprechen Sie Deutsch? ] huh?
[ Hablar Espanol? ] uh, me gusta un [boy] guapo en el, ah forget it... i wanted to say I liked the cute football player who I sat next to in my Spanish III class in high school so I never really paid attention.
[ Quack? Quack quack? ] whatever

Have you...
[ Gotten a speeding ticket? ] nope, knock on wood cause now I'll probably get one just cause I answered the question
[ DUI? ] nope
[ Been in a wreck? ] uh, fender bender
[ Been arrested? ] nope, I'm a good girl...
[ Stolen a car? ] whatever
[ Stolen anything? ] nope
[ Smoked? ] eww
[ Pot? ] nope
[ Crack? ] nope
[ Drink? ] not really, just social drinking
[ Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name? ] nope, just start giggling a lot when i get a little buzzed (with one drink!)
[ Been so drunk you didn't care that you couldn't remember your name? ] nope
[ Posed for nude pics? ] no
[ Considered a life of crime? ] better than the life I'm living right now
[ Considered being a hooker? ] heehee no way
[ Maybe a pimp? ] oh yeah, Lucy the big [Asian girl] pimp
[ Cheated on someone? ] nope, why be with someone if you don't want to be faithful to them?
[ Been married? ] ask me in 20 years
[ Been divorced? ] ask me in 21 years

Are you psycho?
[ Split personalities? ] nope, but I can go from being pissed off and yelling at Dante to "baby, what do you want for lunch?" in 3 seconds flat, just ask Eileen
[ Schizophrenic? ] nope
[ Obsessive? ] heehee, no but ask the people who knew me in high school
[ Compulsive? ] nope
[ Obsessive Compulsive? ] nope
[ Panic? ] well, I always wait for the panic factor to settle in before I can get my best work done
[ Anxiety? ] not really
[ Depressed? ] sometimes
[ Suicidal? ] nope
[ Homicidal? ] nope
[ Genocidal? ] what!?
[ Pedophile? ] nope, and no, dating a guy 3 years younger isn't that gross
[ Obsessed with hate? ] nope
[ Mutilate animals? ] what the hell kind of questions are these?
[ Idolize infamous criminals? ] not really but I did work for a criminal defense attorney and her high profile clients weren't that bad...
[ Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? ] NO!
[ Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them? ] EW! Whatever

The good stuff...
[ Had sex outdoors? ] heehee... does in a car in the middle of the day count? uh, not that I'm asking so I know how to answer the question... I'm innocent Lucy

Right now...
[ What are you listening to? ] Star 98.7 - was listening to Jamie and Danny in the morning and just kept it on cause it's taking a damn long time to do this survey
[ What are you watching? ] uh, nothing
[ What time is it? ] 10:30am
[ What are you wearing? ] black slip dress with a long beige jacket
[ Wanna cyber?] what? no
[ Hey baby, nice shoes... ] yeah whatever
[ What're you drinking? ] coffee
[ Eating? ] just finished this banana bread thing
[ Got both hands on the keyboard? ] yup
[ You sure bout that? ] well, now my other hand is on my mouse cause I had to scroll
[ Who are you talking to? ] Eileen in person and Steph on AIM
[ What other windows do you have open? ] Quicken 2002 Deluxe (so I can have something work related on), Steph on AIM, and this screen (edit your blog)
[ How bored are you? haha ] So bored that even this survey is boring me

If you could...
[ Be anywhere, where would you be? ] anywhere in Hawaii - I need a vacation!
[ Who would you be with? ] Dante
[ What would you be doin? ] just hanging out

No comments: