Thursday, December 05, 2002
We had the TV on the hip hop/rap music channel this morning and a song from the Barbershop soundtrack came on... just jogged my memory on how cute Ricky from the movie is... Michael Ealy. Natural blue eyes!! heehee Steph has been listening to me talk all day about how cute this guy is. He looks a little like Ray Young and I'm not sure if I'm going back to "that type" now... the thuggish type, instead of the pretty boys but he's also a pretty boy... kinda like Rick Fox - he's a thuggish type pretty boy... I'm confusing myself now so I'll just say this: they're hot, no matter what. Michael Ealy is also in Bad Company (Jenny and I both liked it but the movie flopped in the theaters) so now I have to go back and watch it again to look for him. He has a part in the Soul Food series on Showtime and he said one of the actors (who just happens to be Jay's client - I just worked on his account yesterday) really helped him out when he was getting started. I have a connection to him!! Jay should totally get him as a client.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment