Thursday, December 19, 2002

Mike posted a message on our message board for the fantasy football league we're in - his team name is "The Tight Ends" - the ultimate name for a football team in my opinion - RETURN OF "THE TIGHT ENDS" We're back, and our ends are tighter than ever!

Lucyla8: ok - cute message though
bananame69: cute?
Lucyla8: funny
Lucyla8: i mean
bananame69: =)
bananame69: i just want to make people take notice
bananame69: that my team is tight
Lucyla8: and brag about your tight end
bananame69: =)
Lucyla8: which i dont want to know anything about
bananame69: tighter than ever
Lucyla8: eww

What is it with butts all of the sudden? Last night Dante and I were comparing butt sizes again in the bathroom mirror (he says I have no ass) and he scrunched up his boxers so he could see what his butt would look like if he was a woman in tight pants - he has a female ass! I don't even want to get started on those women with big butts wearing the tight tight pants where you can see their panty lines or thong lines... EEWWWW!

There was a part in Barbershop where Ricky (Michael Ealy!) talks about the difference between a WOMAN with a BIG ASS (J. Lo) and a BIG ASS WOMAN (Mother Love) - it was hilarious... I gotta wait til it comes out on DVD Jan 1st to refresh my memory though.

No comments: