Wednesday, December 18, 2002
Stupid old bitch at work just went off on me for something I didn't even do... it was my assistant again (guys do NOT pay attention to detail) and I'm sick of this. That bitch gets berated so much by the big boss Gus that she feels the need to do it to other people too I guess... well, I hope Gus yells at her more now - if I could put a curse on her, I'd do it :). I don't even work for her! Stan just asks me to give her these papers for tax projections and duh, I don't have the experience the old people here do so how the hell should I know? "You need to stop using the excuse that you don't know what you're doing cause they're paying you to know the stuff." They're not paying me enough bitch. I'm so glad Eileen was a witness to this cause I've been telling her how much I hate Violet and now she knows why. Stupid assistant put the wrong date on the check to the FTB and all it takes is a simple phone call but stupid bitch wanted to take that out on someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment