Monday, December 23, 2002

Maybe I should start taking Nyquil more often... Last night I had a dream that I was on a date with Vern Yip from Trading Spaces. It was an innocent, kinda boring date (we didn't even kiss!) but I can never look at Vern the same way again. At the end of the date, he asked me straight out if I liked him and he wanted to know where we stood (as a couple) and I was trying to figure out how to tell him I live with my sorta ex-boyfriend. Then I was thinking how cool it would be to date Vern - people would be jealous of me because Vern is so cool on the show... I felt so guilty when I woke up next to Dante even though I have no idea of where Dante and I stand relationship-wise.

I had a dream like this a couple months ago but it was James Hyde (Sam from Passions). Whats with these dreams with guys that much older than me? I'm sure those guys aren't THAT old, but I like to stick to the 4 years age range (+/-).

No comments: