1) What is your idea of perfect happiness? being with someone I love
2) What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? being weak with that 'someone I love' (i.e. letting him have his way all the time)
3) What is your favorite journey? if this means vacation, Waikiki Hawaii... cute boys, great weather, nightlife - what more can you ask for? Plus, I haven't been on too many vacations...
4) What living person(s) do you most despise? "Bean Bag" - nicer nickname for this manipulative beyotch I can't stand... also, the usual Saddam, Osama, etc. (whoever Bush tells us to despise)
5) What or who is the greatest love of your life? D.C., well he's the only...
6) When and where were you happiest? when we were blissfully in love... (when I was stupid enough to think we were)
7) Which historical figure do you most identify with? never thought about this... I might edit the post later if I think of one.
8) What do you dislike most about your appearance? Asian eyes
9) What is the trait you most deplore in others? stupidity and believe me, that trait exists more than people want to admit
10) What do you consider your greatest achievement? graduating college has been my only achievement because I haven't done squat with my life since.
11) Where would you like to live? happy in LA or Hawaii
12) What do you most value in your friends? trust and loyalty - that they'll always be there for me
13) What are your favorite names? Alexis, Kayla, Caitlyn, Taylor, Nicholas, Justin (yup I raided a baby names site)
14) Who are your favorite writers? -- Helen Fielding, I need to start reading more so I can have another favorite author - been using this one for 4 years!
15) Who are your favorite heroes of fiction? -- Bridget Jones (see above)
16) Who are your heroes in real life? -- spoken like a true Republican - George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan (Hey! growing up in Orange County made us this way)
17) How would you like to die? -- in my sleep
18) What is your greatest fear? -- being alone.... or being a failure
19) If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be and why? something related to the Osbournes... even the pets, I don't care... in a nice loving family with no worries...
20) What amazes you the most? some people's success stories... I need to get off my ass and do something with my life.
21) What is your greatest regret? Sometimes I regret meeting Dante but then I think about all the good times we've had... There are some people I do regret I met
22) If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? love... and money :) wait... one wish only so I'll combine it - I wish Dante had money
No comments:
Post a Comment