Friday, January 17, 2003

50 Questions:

1. Your name spelled backwards: Neus Ycul... heehee and my high school spelled backwards is Krap Alliv
2. Where were your parents born? Taiwan
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Justin Timberlake's Cry Me a River video... yes thats my embarrassing song obsession for the month
4. What's your favorite restaurant? I have so many!
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Back when I was going to the gym regularly... probably June 2001
6. Have you ever been in a school play? not really but I took drama in 8th grade and we had to do skits on stage
7. How many kids do you want? 3... but I wouldn't mind more if it turns out to be twins - I figure since I'm pushing my other kids into athletics (athletes get treated so well in this society), I can push the twins into the entertainment industry... they have a better chance if they're twins because of the child labor laws
8. Type of music you dislike most? none really... I'll listen to whatever shit is on the radio
9. Are you registered to vote? Nope, not a citizen... I would be though if I could cause I'm a politics freak
10. Do you have cable? Of course... life without cable? THE HORROR!
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yup or whatever those things are called that everyone has in Taiwan...
12. Ever prank call anybody? nope
13. Ever get a parking ticket? More than I care to count... If you live in LA and have a car, you can't avoid it
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? I've always wanted to but no one will go with me!! I guess I watch too much Real World / Road Rules
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? China I think... but I've been to a ton of countries all before the age of 4 so I can't remember
16. Do you have a garden? nope... apartment life
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Foxtrot and Luann
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yup... probably still even remember how to play it on the flute... oh wait, I forgot how to play the flute.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, night preferably but if I get too lazy, then in the morning.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Barbershop... only new movie I've seen in the theaters in the past couple months
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni, green peppers and ham... just had Pizza Hut two nights ago and for lunch yesterday
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? some nude natural color... I don't get too flashy anymore
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? nope, you can smoke that?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? not even close
26. Orange Juice or apple? orange juice, unless you're talking about Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider... love that stuff, love buying the 3-pack at Costco too.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? wow, just realized I haven't went out to dinner in a long time... oh wait - Sunday night, dinner with Dante at IHOP, cause he felt like having steak and I didn't feel like cooking/cleaning. We used a coupon though and saved $7... I know, oooh big deal, but every little bit helps.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Kit Kat and Twix
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? uh, high school... in the dumb high school elections - if that counts... had to make sure the guy I liked, the football quarterback I sat next to in my Spanish class, won for senior class vice president
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? don't remember, maybe I never have
31. Have you ever won a trophy? not that I can remember, maybe some stupid plaque in elementary school but that doesn't count
32. Are you a good cook? nope... need to watch more Food Network
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? of course
34. Ever order something from an infomercial? I don't order it from the infomercials but I wait until the stores carry that stuff... You wouldn't believe the shit I've bought :)
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? ASUCLA Student Store
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? BC Pills
38. Ever throw up in public? Probably in elementary school...
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? finding true love although finding a true love who is a millionaire would be cool too... but I wouldn't set out to find a millionaire cause thats just dumb (ahem, Joe Millionaire)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? no way, I'm Asian and we're too cheap... we don't even call 411!!
42. Can exes be friends? don't know... only have had one boyfriend and we're on/off all the time
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? never visited anyone in a hospital
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? yes, it was poofy too
45. What message is on your answering machine? no answering machine although Dante says he wants to set it up soon but he's said that for 2 full weeks
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I love when they do politicians (George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Janet Reno, etc.) and I love Celebrity Jeopardy (especially Alex Trebek and Sean Connery) but original-character-wise, I'd guess The Roxbury Guys...
47. What was the name of your first pet? don't remember if we even had a pet
48. What is in your wallet? no idea... don't even keep my money in my wallet (always digging in my purse/pockets for it) - is it any wonder I lost my driver's license and I have no idea where it is? I've been using my Costco card as my picture ID cause I can't find my old UCLA student ID either.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? uh... yeah, I know how they expect you to answer this so I'm going to write "use the toilet" instead. You need to go to bed with a empty bladder!
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? its FRIDAY!

No comments: