Friday, January 03, 2003

Eileen's office antics are so sitcom worthy!

We don't like going into Stan's office because he'd start chatting about something or other and we'd be stuck in there for 10 minutes when all we wanted to do was hand him something or give him a check to sign... Eileen had to give him something but Asher and I weren't around, so she walks the 500 feet from our office to the fax machine room to fax this piece of paper to him (We have our personal fax numbers here where we can just access it from our computers and print it out) instead of walking the 200 feet to his office and give him this sheet... I've learned so much about everything from her. She's always teaching me about C.Y.A. (covering your ass) - i.e. sending useless emails to your boss from your desk just to let him know you were there early or worked late, always using your blinkers on the freeways (even though you're a crazy driver) because if you get into an accident, they'll somehow be able to tell you used your blinkers...

I've decided I'm not going to date Vern (from Trading Spaces)... his bachelor pad isn't all that (it was on Extra last night). Oh, who am I kidding? Maybe one date... :)

Why isn't it 6:00 yet?!??

No comments: