Hey - for all of you guys in the LA area, help me out here... if you know anyone, ANYONE who is single, at least 35, and wants to meet someone new, please let me know. We need to set Stan up with someone to get him out of the office. Eileen and I were thinking about setting him up with Mona, my old boss, but I said, Mona would probably make him cry. Mona is an attorney and one of those Asian woman-power types and Stan is such a push-over (easily intimidated by women... I think Eileen scares him sometimes but she would scare most men. I feel sorry for him so I'm nice). Stan seemed like he was a nerd back in college (so long ago! I don't know exactly how long ago but I know he went to UCLA around the same time Harry Shearer (Spinal Tap, Simpsons) was there) and he's still a little like that. He likes talking a lot and he's really knowledgeable about a ton of subjects... Eileen, Asher and I try to bring up the most miniscule subjects sometimes to stump him but Stan has something to say about everything. He is the nicest guy but as Morgan, one of our client's personal assistants said, "He's probably freaking out about something right now." He panics about everything and Eileen and I usually have to calm him down.
Eileen just told me she had McDonalds chicken nuggets last night... I'm mad that they're not 6 pieces for 99 cents anymore! She had the coupon from our Entertainment Book though (buy 6 pieces get 6 pieces free) and she said she ate all 12! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment