Heehee - watching the Trading Spaces repeat right now and wondering what the hell Hildi is thinking (as usual). She's doing a wall of vinyl records and painting the rest of the walls different colors... oh well - at least its better than that crappy flower bathroom she did a couple weeks ago and better than when Hildi made a huge mural of her face in someone's living room! Ty and the male homeowner just brought in this shelf thing Ty built and Hildi starts dancing on it. She pulls Ty up to dance with her on the shelf and he says, "Great, lets start breaking it" and starts majorly stomping on the shelf. He's like a little kid - I love Ty. Vern's room looks great so far...
What I do for Dante... He called me an hour ago and told me to pick him up from the Greyhound Station at 2:30p tomorrow... I told him, "You better appreciate it! Make me miss a little of the Raiders game!" Eileen and I have literally been waiting all week for this game (maybe even longer because we had a bye week last week) and we had planned our schedules around this but oh well...
Damn Hildi is painting someone's sofa chair, after the homeowners insisted they don't care what happens in the room, just as long as the chairs aren't painted... She's giving the homeowners who are working with Hildi a heart attack... oooh... Damn, it was someone's grandmother's chair also. Can't wait for this reveal.
No comments:
Post a Comment