Friday, January 31, 2003

Survey!! Haven't done this in a while... Will post later ranting about my sister (long rant and its almost lunchtime) :)

LAST PERSON WHO...
[Slept in your bed] Dante, probably sleeping right now
[Saw you cry] Dante
[Made you cry] hmmm guess who? Dante
[Spent the night at your house] same answer as above... but since we live together, it doesn't count. I'd probably have to go all the way back to the Veteran apartment to answer this one. Huh, probably one of Monica's friends - either Nicole or Sabrina. Long long time ago.
[You went to the mall with] damn... this survey sucks already... guess who again... Dante
[Yelled at you] Dante "you have no common sense!"
[Sent you an email] Jenny! Yay! different answer
[Said they were going to kill you] huh... probably this girl back in junior high when I accidentally let it slip to this one guy that she liked him

HAVE YOU EVER...
[Said "I love you" and meant it?] totally, now if the question was "had that said to me and it was meant" - then I don't know
[Been to New York?] yeah, lived there for a year in first grade
[Been to Florida?] yeah, no memories of it but there's pictures of us at Walt Disney World to prove it
[California?] of course
[Hawaii?] yeah, best vacation ever! Met a hot tour guide too - Cirro... *sigh*
[Mexico?] nope, not even Tijuiana
[China?] yup, and its confirmed... no cute guys anywhere!
[Canada?] yeah, boring 2 days in Vancouver
[Danced naked?] probably not... maybe after a shower or something but I don't think I have
[Dreamed something really crazy and then it happens the next day?] nope, that would be freaky
[Stalked someone?] nope, unless you count going up to certain cafeterias in the UCLA dorms because I know the athletes are gonna be there at a certain time... but hey, we all gotta eat... why not enjoy the scenery?
[Had a mud bath?] nope
[Wished you were the opposite sex?] not really
[Had an imaginary friend?] nope
[Math or English?] English
[What are you going to do after you finish this survey?] send out the payroll tax returns - they're due today and I need to get the envelopes postmarked at least
[What was the last food you ate?] Chewy Chocolate Chunk Granola Bars
[Are you bored?] when am I not?
[How many buddies are on?] 8, but one of them better be leaving soon to pick me up for lunch
[Last noise you heard?] must be Eileen rambling as usual

THE LAST FEW QUESTIONS...
[Last time you went out of the state] Vegas, with Jenny almost 2 years ago!
[Lucky number] 8
[Things you like in a girl/guy?] looks and a sense of humor
[Do you have a crush on someone?] sorta, hard to answer
[Do they know?] Dante knows (duh)... I don't think Music Video Boy or Rick Fox knows though
[Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?] yup
[What do you think of ouija boards?] Never played it before because people have always been freaked out by it
[What book are you reading now?] Catch Me if You Can... Dante and I are taking turns reading it because he doesn't want to wait until I'm done
[What's on your mouse pad?] "The Sleeter Group" - free mousepad, what do you expect?
[Favorite board game?] Does Taboo even count as a board game? otherwise, Monopoly
[Favourite magazine?] Allure
[Favourite sound?] ATM
[Worst feeling in the world?] loneliness or hunger
[What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?] snooze.
[Do you like scary or exciting rollercoasters?] exciting but I think I'm getting too old
[How many rings before you answer?] Two
[Future daughter's name?] Alexis
[Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?] sometimes with Cartman (he's not fat, he's big boned)
[If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be] Lakers front office management... yeah even in their sucky years
[Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous?] righty
[Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?] sometimes
[What's under your bed?] a bunch of junk we don't feel like finding a place for elsewhere
[Favourite sport to watch] basketball or football
[Did you have fun doing this] it was aight (yup, trying to sound like a wanna-be cool Asian)

No comments: