Monday, January 13, 2003

Eileen told me to make a note to the file - The new semester started and Stan has classes on Mondays now so he has to leave earlier.

I brought my Raiders calendar up to the office finally (I keep forgetting it in the car and Dante has been dropping me off lately) but I don't know if I want to put it up yet because I don't want to jinx them. Eileen agrees, so I'm not going to have a calendar up until after the Super Bowl - hopefully its Tampa Bay - Oakland because I still love Jon Gruden (former Raiders coach), but I don't mind if we play Philadelphia in the Super Bowl because I'd love to see Freddie Mitchell (big UCLA shout out) in the big game also. Doesn't matter who we play... just win baby!

I can't believe Eileen told her husband he skis well for a fat person :).

Stopping by my other job tonight to get paid! And I get paid Weds at this job... That always puts a smile on anyone's face.

No comments: