Saturday, January 11, 2003

It's 5am and I can't sleep... been watching Family Matters for about an hour and a half now. I can't believe I used to watch this show and I forgot how someone learned a valuable lesson in every episode. Poor Jaleel White - even though he can live comfortably off the residual checks from this show, this isn't great for his womanizing activities... I wonder if Urkel and Laura finally did hook up in the end. All I remember is near the end, they tried to make him cooler looking - took off the glasses and called him Stephan Urkel instead of Steve Urkel... *sarcastic* oooh. I used to see Jaleel White around campus, mostly in front of the building where I took my "Introduction to American Motion Pictures" class.

I know this has been over-hyped to death - TBS commercials, radio ads on practically every station in LA, (damn, another ad is playing right now on TBS!), billboards all over town, on buses, etc... but please watch America's Prince: The JFK, Jr. Story! Help out my client :) Its officially on "Sunday, January 12 at 7pm" as advertised, but in LA (Pacific Standard Time), it starts playing at 5pm (2 hour movie) and they replay it 3 times right afterwards. If you're on the East Coast, catch it at 8pm.

No comments: