This is for you Steph :) Just realized its been 4 days since my last post. Seems like I've been watching MTV marathons non-stop for the past two weeks - Making the Band II, Real World: Las Vegas, The Osbournes, Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Seasons, Real World/Road Rules Extreme Challenge... TV totally rots your brains... not that I'm going to stop... My client just got a copy of the screener for Catch Me If You Can and she said I can borrow it after she was done. She was so excited when I called her today to tell her it came in. Haven't watched Trading Spaces for 2 weeks though. Grace's last day in town was on Saturday and we just hung out all day/night running errands.
So tired... and its only 5pm. Eileen and I are taking turns yawning right now cause we're so bored and we're so tired. I still have to go work for Jay tonight until probably 9:30p.
I really need to do laundry tonight too - yesterday I wore my rubber ducky thong (a birthday gift from Jennifer a couple years ago) and today I'm on my last suitable option - my bikini bottoms. Hopefully Dante got off his ass and did some laundry today while I'm at work. I went back to the apartment at lunch today and the kitchen was clean! We cooked fried chicken really late last night and I was too tired to even think about cleaning so I was planning on doing it at lunchtime today and I was so happy to see it cleaned already! I thought Kristi did it and I felt bad about leaving the mess but I went into my room and asked Dante who cleaned the kitchen and he said he did.
I cooked my first fried chicken last night... Dante told me how to do it (in his smartass way) and left for the gym. I had only made Shake n Bake chicken before and I didn't know you have to season the chicken before you put it in flour! And I had to call Steph to figure out how long to fry it. Then, while I was waiting for the chicken to cook, I was on my computer and my brother IMs me: "How do you cook scrambled eggs?" I had just asked Steph how to do that about 3 weeks ago so I told him how. My brother and I are so pathetic! We're figuring all this stuff out now because we've never been taught to do anything on our own before. I've learned what little cooking I know from Dante... back in college I was living off Chicken Viola! - frozen package of vegetables, pasta and chicken... It was good (!!) and easy to make - just heat it up on the skillet.
Dante was so mad at me yesterday morning and I didn't even do anything. He woke up and told me he had this dream that he was homies with Tupac Shakur and somehow Tupac convinced me to go over to his house and we 'did it' and Tupac told Dante. Then Dante asked me about it and I just told him yeah, I did. He was so mad he woke up out of his sleep! But seriously!! Tupac? I love his music but uh, he's dead? Dante would've had more reason to be mad at me if it was Rick Fox or Tyson Beckford... Oh, that reminds me, I need to go buy another 2003 calendar (I have one of the Raiders but I'm using that for work - thanks Steve... sorry those 'Loverboy' PJs w/ the heart boxers I gave you were too small! and I'm still looking for your other gift - can't find it anywhere) - I need to take down my Tyson Beckford one from last year (Dante took it down when he moved in but I put it back up when I got mad at him). Re: Rick Fox - Dante and I were watching TV and one of those Rick Fox Ford commercials came on - I told him this 3 days before he had the dream - "Thats the only guy I'd ever cheat on you with." (except for George Clooney and my Celebrity 5 of course but Rick is on that list too)
Vote for the California Quarter Design! The site gives you the results after you vote... Please make sure #11 doesn't win! Its leading right now but it's so ugly and boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment